You must be 18+ years old to be registered in Taliance Community.
This Agreement is between You and Taliance, 23 rue Daviel – 75013 Paris – France
“Taliance Code of Conduct” means the Code of Conduct for Taliance participants located at community.taliance.com
“Participation Guidelines” means the Taliance Community participation Guidelines which all Taliance Community Users must follow.
“Taliance Community” is a community site created for Taliance customers, Partners & prospects, accessible via community.taliance.com. The content may include but is not limited to Answers or Ideas. Use and participation in the Taliance Community is subject to these Terms. The names of Taliance Community pages may be updated from time to time.
“We,” “Our” or “Us” means Taliance, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
“You” or “Your” means you as an individual, and any company or organization for whom you are using the Taliance Community.
2. YOUR PROFILE AND ACCOUNT
Your first name and last name may be publicly displayed on your Taliance Community account. You agree that all information You submit to the Taliance Community pages, including to profile pages, is accurate and that You will keep it current. If We have grounds to suspect that Your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate Your use of the Taliance Community, including the Taliance platform or other Taliance Community accounts. It is Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password associated with Your use of the Taliance Community. You agree that We may send You information and notices regarding the Taliance Community, Your Taliance Community account, or Your Taliance registration or account, by email, text messaging, Taliance Private Message or other means based on the information You provide to Us.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Treat other Taliance Community users with courtesy and respect.
- Be responsible for Your compliance with these Terms and all activities occurring within or from your Taliance Community account,
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Taliance Community, and notify Taliance promptly of any such unauthorized access or use, and
- Use the Taliance Community only in accordance with these Terms, for its intended purpose and in compliance with all applicable laws and government regulations.
You shall not:
- Impersonate any other person;
- Falsely say or imply that You are associated with Us, another person or entity;
- Submit content in exchange for payment or other consideration from another person or entity;
- Make the Taliance Community available to anyone else, including sell, resell, rent or lease the Taliance Community;
- Use a Taliance Community regarding unsolicited commercial messages;
- Violate any antispam or similar law;
- Use the Taliance Community to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of thirdparty privacy rights;
- Use the Taliance Community to store or transmit malicious code or malware, or to engage in phishing or other fraudulent activity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Taliance Community or any data contained therein;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Taliance Community, or Taliance or Partner systems or networks;
- Scrape, data extract or data mine, or any related activity, from the Taliance Community, including Taliance registration, or otherwise collect information about other Taliance Community users without their consent; or
- Submit or link to any content (including any name or User ID You use in the Taliance Community) that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of the Taliance Community;
- Violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights; o Breaches any duty of confidentiality that You owe to anyone;
- Provides any nonpublic information about Us or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for Our employees or Taliance Community users);
- Is, in Our sole discretion vulgar, offensive, inappropriate, harassing, defamatory, abusive, lewd, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable; or that We reject for any other reason in Our sole discretion;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, malware or other code, files or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding Our or others’ products, advertising, commercial referrals, spam, chain letters, or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
Please remember that You may be providing content for an international audience. Things that do not seem abusive, obscene, or offensive to You might seem so to others. You are solely responsible for compliance with Your employer’s policies and requirements. Furthermore, You are responsible for compliance with any regulatory or legal requirement You may be subject to as a result of Your employment, residence, or role within an organization. Use of the Taliance Community is at Your sole risk. We may modify the functionality of the Taliance Community and its interface at any time at Our sole discretion, and such modifications may result in a loss of data associated with that functionality. We also reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without cause at any time, and without notice to You, to remove, or refuse to post any content submitted or posted by You to the Taliance Community.
4. TALIANCE COMMUNITY
If a Taliance registrant does not have an existing Taliance Community account that registrant’s Taliance Registration Information may be automatically entered into the Taliance Community to create a Taliance Community user account for the Taliance registrant. Your Taliance registration and participation are subject to the Taliance Terms of Service and Taliance Code of Conduct. The Taliance tools provided on the Taliance Community are for your convenience only and may be subject to change.
5. ACCOUNT TERMINATION BY TALIANCE
We may suspend or terminate Your access to a Taliance Community immediately without any liability, upon notice, if in Our sole judgment You have violated these Terms, the Taliance Terms of Service, the Participation Guidelines or the Taliance Code of Conduct. We may also suspend or terminate Your use of the Taliance Community, or condition Your continued use on additional terms. If Your continued use, in Our sole judgment, poses an undue or disproportionate burden on the Taliance Community, Taliance tools, or networks, or if Your activity on the Taliance Community is disruptive or detrimental to other users or the security of the a Taliance Community, Your account and Event registration may be cancelled, Your employer may be notified and You may be banned from future participation in the Taliance Community and other Taliance.com events or Taliance.com assets.
6. TALIANCE COMMUNITY USE ANALYSIS
Taliance may track and analyze your use of a Taliance Community, including, but not limited to, data submitted, for the purposes of helping Taliance improve both the Taliance Community and Attendee’s experience in using the Taliance Community and furthering our understanding of use of a Taliance Community. Taliance may disclose such data about your use of a Taliance Community (‘Usage Statistics’) to third parties for assisting Taliance in such tracking or analysis, or where required by law.
The Ideas is an online forum for posting feature requests for Our products and services. By submitting content to the Ideas, You agree your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Us under any fiduciary or other obligation, that We are free to disclose the ideas on a nonconfidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of Your submission, Taliance does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known or developed by Taliance’s employees, or obtained from sources other than You.
7.1. Posting of Feature Requests
You are encouraged to submit feature requests to Us by posting on the Ideas. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without cause at any time, to refuse to post, or to suspend or remove, any feature proposal on the Ideas. To the extent Your employer or another organization with which You are affiliated owns or has rights in the feature request You are submitting, You represent that You are authorized by that employer or organization to submit and grant the rights specified here to Your feature request under these Terms. In consideration for Our permitting You to post Your feature request on the Ideas (regardless of whether the feature request is adopted), You agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise possess all intellectual property and other rights necessary to allow You to post Your feature request on, and distribute it through, the Ideas and to permit others to install and use Your feature request.
- You acknowledge that, to the best of Your knowledge and belief, Your submissions of feature requests on the Ideas do not make You a contributing inventor to any inventions that may arise during development by Us of any products, services or applications implementing Your feature requests. Your preceding acknowledgement notwithstanding, in the event that You are determined to be a contributing inventor to an invention based upon Your postings on the Ideas, by Us in Our discretion or by any court or government agency competent to make such a determination, You promise to:
- cooperate with Us in procuring patents to protect the invention;
- execute all necessary paperwork required to procure patents to the invention on Our behalf; and
- at Our request execute any assignments assigning ownership of any patents or patent applications to the invention to Us.
- You acknowledge that We may, in Our sole discretion, elect to develop and market products, services or applications that incorporate feature requests that You submit on the Ideas, and You agree not to make any claims against Us or anyone using a product or service marketed by Us related to the development and offering of such products, services or applications whether Your feature requests are adopted, not adopted or adopted but modified in any product, service or application.
- You waive any intellectual property or other claims You may have now or in the future against Us or anyone using a product or service marketed by Us relating to the operation of the Ideas, the hosting by Us of other parties’ feature requests on the Ideas, and the hosting by Us of user reviews.
- To the extent You possess now or in the future any copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights that may be infringed by the operation of the Ideas itself (excluding the content of individual feature requests), You hereby grant to Us a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable (only to a successor of Ours by way of merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization), fully paidup, royaltyfree sublicensable license to all such rights with respect to the operation of the Ideas as it may be modified from time to time.
- You acknowledge that anything posted on the Ideas by any person, regardless of that person’s affiliation or nonaffiliation with Us, reflects only the opinions of the person making the post. In particular, You acknowledge that nothing posted on the Ideas gives rise in any way to a promise or undertaking by Us to adopt, or refrain from adopting, any feature request or course of action regarding any feature request and that any reliance upon such postings is solely at Your own risk.
- Any unreleased services or features discussed on the Ideas or on other Taliance.com websites are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. If You purchase Our services, You should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. We reserve the right to change Our product and service plans at any time without notice, in Our sole discretion.
7.2. Feature Request Status
If You post a feature request on the Ideas, We may, in Our sole discretion, comment on the feature request by appending a status to the request. The status allows Us to communicate with the Ideas community regarding implementation of feature requests.
Posting a status to a feature request does not cause Us to undertake any obligation, such as, for example, to develop, implement, release, use, or not use a feature request.
Taliance.com, Taliance, the Taliance logo, Ideas and other Taliance marks used on the Taliance Community are owned by Us and may not be used in any manner without Our express prior written consent pursuant to Our Trademark and Copyright.
9. NO WARRANTY
The Taliance community is provided “as-is,” exclusive of any express or implied warranties whatsoever. We disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Content posted by anyone other than us on the Taliance community is the sole responsibility of the originator of that content. We are not responsible for any content posted by you or any third party, whether or not we reviewed or moderated such content. Content posted by us on the Taliance community are not part of any user guide or legal agreement. All such aforementioned content is provided “asis”, and we do not make any representation as to its quality or accuracy, and we specifically disclaim the accuracy, completeness, reliability, usefulness, noninfringement, quality or originality of such content. We disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any content or material on the Taliance community regardless of who originated that content (including our employees, partners, affiliates or moderators).
10. NO DAMAGES
You agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying upon content on the Taliance community, including feature requests and content on the Ideas. In no event shall we have any liability hereunder to you for any losses or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, or damages based on lost profits, data or use, however caused and, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, whether or not you have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
You grant to Us a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid up right and license to use, copy, modify, publish, republish, distribute and create derivative works based on, in any form, any content or material You contribute to the Taliance Community. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We reserve all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights in the Taliance Community, including but not limited to its user interface, branding, content, ideas, and underlying technology. No rights are granted to You hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein. By registering for Taliance, You agree that We may use Your email address and mobile phone number to send Event information, updates and survey evaluations. If You enter Your mobile phone number, You may receive event updates via Your mobile phone (by voice SMS, MMS, or otherwise) at Your own cost. Subject to the above, We will treat Your personal information submitted to the Taliance Community in accordance with Our Privacy Statement at https://taliance.com/privacy-policy
13. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Taliance Community may contain links to third party sites; such linked sites are not under Our control and We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We reserve the right to remove any links at any time. Taliance does not endorse the companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note such on its web pages. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked You do so entirely at your own risk.
Any violation of these Terms may result in the suspension or termination of Your ability to use or participate on the Taliance Community and its associated pages. We reserve the right to enforce these Terms at our sole discretion, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations, disabling or suspending privileges and/or access, deleting, screening or editing any content, or prohibiting any behavior that does not comply with these Terms, or which we otherwise deem inappropriate, harmful, objectionable or inaccurate.
Deliberate attempts by You or someone on Your behalf to evade or circumvent the suspension or termination of Your use or participate on the Taliance Community violates these Terms, constitutes an unlawful trespass to Our equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
We may release information concerning Your use of the Taliance Community (including posted content, registration information, and network records) when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., pursuant to a subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply these Terms; to protect Our rights or property; to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use or participation on the Taliance Community; or if We reasonably believe that a situation involving imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury to any person requires disclosure.
No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of that right. Other than as expressly stated herein, the remedies provided herein are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any other remedies of a party at law or in equity.
To report violations of these Terms, please email email@example.com with appropriate details, including Your contact information.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be deemed null and void, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIABILITY LIMITATION OF TALIANCE LAB
Taliance does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the Taliance Lab will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Taliance may remove the services for indefinite periods of time, cancel the services at any time, or otherwise limit or disable your access to the Taliance Lab without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the services is at your sole risk. The services and all content delivered to you through the services are (except as expressly stated by Taliance) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
In no case shall Taliance, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of any of the services or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services and/or content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, even if advised of their possibility. Because some countries, states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, states or jurisdictions, Taliance community’s liability shall be limited to the extent such limitation is permitted by law.
Taliance community shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the services, but you agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk, and you hereby release Taliance community from any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
Taliance community does not represent or guarantee that the services will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and you hereby release Taliance community from any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any content acquired or rented through the services.
Taliance community is not responsible in connection with your use of the services.
By using the Taliance Lab, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold Taliance community, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this agreement, your use of the services, or any action taken by Taliance community as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this agreement has occurred. You agree that you shall not sue or recover any damages from Taliance Community, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Taliance Lab, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of Taliance community’s conclusion that a violation of this agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this agreement statutory exceptions for public institutions.
By registering for Taliance Community; You agree that We may use Your email address and mobile phone number to send Event information, updates and survey evaluations. If You enter Your mobile phone number, You may receive event updates via Your mobile phone (by voice SMS, MMS, or otherwise) at Your own cost.
Copyrights Taliance All rights reserved – 23 rue Daviel – 75013 Paris France